Thursday, July 14, 2011

Got my belly pierced.



Well yesterday I decided to go get my belly pierced. Other then the fact my tummy was fat and I have gross stretchmarks on it I did it anyway.

It really didn't hurt. Personally I've stubbed my toe and that hurts a hell of a lot more then getting my belly pierced. Plus I had snakebites twice before so needles don't scare me.

The guys were nice cute and I flipped one off playfully cuz he made fun of my nail polish and white feet hahahaha. But they gave me a discount and they were just really cool.

So other then that I gained another pound. Yesterday but I've Totally decided to go back onto my starving fasting thing all over again. Gotta have a reason to shoe off my belly haha

SoftyxScenexlovesxyou
bitch Slap ne back to happiness
ýou ßaid ño pæin ño gâïn bût whãt dø ÿoü dò whéñ your gaíñiñg thè wrœñg thìñg•
SKINNY§BONES§JONES
trashyxlifextrampyxgirlxkinkyxstyle
7638972363
I hate you Rachel Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment