Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Water weight

Well I had mentioned in my last post that I was going to go on a light fast to continue the dropping of my weight and cleanse me as well.

We'll sometimes I gotta remember that drinking to much liquids can mean a water retaining. And boy do I feel like a balloon of water this morning. I did not go to the bathroom enough to release all the water I put into my body so I'm definitely bloated this morning.

Two pounds fluxed but I'm positive that it will be easily released today.

Most likely my morning coffee will do the trick and sense I'll be running more earrends today hopefully my body will release it thru All the activities.

On my agenda for today.

Putting gas in my car and meeting a couple good friends for a late lunch.

Ever sense I've gained a lot of weight I did notice that I had become more social. And with social came more eating people forcing you to eat the stress of embarrassing them if I didn't. Then not making it home in time to purge everything I had eaten. It's really have become a challenge for me to lose weight. My body has gotten so used to me eating it just wants to hold on to all the fat that it can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment